Sonyluvsbooks

Sony Luvs Books

Books are the most portable past time you can go on an adventure, fall in love, and save the world. The best kind of story is those that linger in your head days after you've finished the book. And that's what reading is for me the search for the next book that lingers in my head.

Dream Warrior

Dream Warrior - Sherrilyn Kenyon To me this was one of the best dream hunters books I’ve read but I made the mistake of reading it first, there are three other books in the series. I loved all the characters in this book especially Jericho, he was my favorite. He’s brash and unwelcoming to everyone at first except Delphine but as he slowly melts. A man of substance is revealed one who spares the life of a child is punished severely and exiled for it. A lot happens in this book that propels you through the pages, so forgive me if I don’t go into details although this is a review. I want you to experience it all first hand without me giving away too many spoilers. The relationship between Jericho and Delphine is beautiful to watch unfold I just think it was a bit super speed–another helping of instant love please, continued......http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/02/dream-warrior-review/#more-3417